site-verification'/> about electrical engineering: about electrical engineering

Saturday, September 10, 2011

about electrical engineering

hi, all my visitors
this is my new blog, which we will talk in it about electrical engineering
we will know together a good answer of the question,  what is the electrical engineering mean ?
also we will know answers for the question, why electrical engineering ?
and we all will know more and more about engineering electrical and its different branches, fields of work in the different jobs and locations and the method of my blog will be as an articles special about every topic in the electrical engineering, i will choose carefully for you good books from Amazon so that you increase your information as analytic or actual.
also we will start from down to top, starting from fundamentals of this field to the top techniques of it, i would like that you all give me your comments and directing for my articles, so that i can help all of you and me of course for a good level of knowledge about this great field of engineering


see you soon
mohammed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment